This enviable position will apply their skills to help lead the growth of a ground-breaking, innovative company that is at the forefront of delivering dynamic
virtual and augmented reality experiences into
location based entertainment venues.
Who are you? You are a well-grounded and experienced individual who is familiar with start up organizations and consistently surpasses expectations and meets commitments on tight deadlines, all while managing a variety of tasks and relationships in an efficient and meticulous manner.
You will be entrusted with your own share of responsibilities. You will have the support of your teammates and manager. You will make a difference.
- Work closely with designers, artists and other engineers to create great VR/AR experiences
- Collaborate with other members of the team to design and build efficient, maintainable and adaptable technologies and code
- Play an active role in supporting the team by helping to resolve issues in production or processes
- May lead a small team; willing and able to provide mentorship for junior programmers
- Play a proactive role in code optimization to improve performance
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of data structures, logic, and algorithm skills, and a broad understanding of game systems or real-time graphics applications
- Demonstrate an eagerness to participate in many areas of game or ride experience development
- Design sustainable APIs and proactively maintain and manage their lifecycles
- Full-stack development, comfortable with backend systems, frontend UI, and have a design sense for interactivity
- You have had exposure to game development, either as a hobby or professionally (preferred)
- Experience with Node.js, preferably in conjunction with game development or non-web applications (i.e. physical installations or embedded systems)
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Ability to develop data-driven frontends using component frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Polymer, etc.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, SASS and other modern web languages/frameworks
- General understanding of networking principles (TCP/UDP, sockets, broadcast vs. multicast, http)
- Experience with Websockets, Socket.io
- Experience with Git, Perforce, Jira, Confluence
- Unity3D and C#
- Dev-ops experience
- Build systems for games (i.e. Jenkins)
- Test automation
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering